SPECIAL NOTICE CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS
My office remains open and I am committed to being helpful to you and your family. I recognize that many are experiencing questions and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In response, I am implementing the following:
1. I am extending the option to use telemental health to ALL clients regardless of physical health. Telemental health will allow us to see and talk together on our telephone while the session is conducted from the safety of your own home. The information below provides instructions on how to use your cellphone, tablet or computer for our meetings.
2. All sessions will have 20 minutes scheduled between them to minimize contact between clients and to give me the opportunity to sanitize the office space. Please do not come early but arrive at your appointed time. For example, a 10 AM appointment will start at 10 AM and end at 10:40.
3. As always, please do not come to the office with symptoms of any contagious illness.
I look forward to being of continued service. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at my office number or text at my cellular number (706-718-5204)
Peggy S. Baltimore, LCSW
Our tele-mental health services will provide a safe and effective method of continuing our work together. You can be assured that it is HIPAA compliant and follows all protocols as established by the state of Georgia.
Using Our Telemental Health Services
Prior to beginning, use your device that has camera and audio capability. This can be your cellphone, tablet or other device with these capabilities.
1. Search on any browser to the website: doxy.me (https://doxy.me)
2. You do not need an Account as my patient.
3. At the time of your service, open Doxy.me, then, Click on “Get Started for Free” and click “I am a Patient” then, Enter the Room URL:
4. You will enter the waiting room and Ms. Baltimore will open your session.
Our practice is located in Columbus, GA and provides child and family counseling services as well as clinical supervision to counselors and marriage & family therapists. You may schedule appointments and pay for services from this site. In addition, we will continue to offer information for client families and counselors from this site. We welcome you and hope that your life will be enriched in some way everyday. Peggy S. Baltimore LCSW * Michael L. Baltimore PhD
What we offer
Children need special attention and treatment when traumatized or hurt.
Expressive play provides opportunities for children to grow.
Therapy for Women
Finding your voice and creating movement through difficulties.
Anxiety & Depression
Managing anxiety is the key to healthy productive lifestyles. Depression has a beginning, middle point and an End.
The work of relationships is the most valuable gift we can give.
Supervision helps the helper to provide the best possible treatment approach.